10 Days | May 16 - 24, 2025
Discover Iceland's Golden Circle!
The Golden Circle in Iceland forms a loop, guiding you through the most breathtaking wonders of the country's natural beauty.
Embark on a journey through Thingvellir National Park, where you'll traverse between two continents at the peak of the mid-Atlantic
Ridge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the Geysir Geothermal Area, housing the dynamic Strokkur Geyser, where heated
water sprays upward to a height of 90 feet. Proceed to the iconic Gulfuss (Golden Falls), a scenic waterfall with a double cascade
spanning a depth of 100 feet. Stand in awe before this mesmerizing sight, feeling the spray from the cascading water into the valley.
Iceland's Golden Circle is an unparalleled stretch of nature that attracts visitors from around the globe!
City of Reykjavik
Thingvellir National Park
Go whale watching in Skjalfandi Bay
Ascend the Langjokull glacier
Learn about the 300 years of fishing history at the Maritime Museum
Click here for day to day itinerary and tour details (PDF).
The overall activity level of this tour is a level 4. This means you'r ready to seize the day, whatever it may bring. You lead an active life at home (walking, biking,
and half or full day hikes are things you may enjoy) and 10,000 steps a day is normal for you. You can handle longer walking tours (more than 3 hours covering
3 plus miles at a steady pace) and activities that involve traversing uneven terrain, steep slopes, standing for periods of time and varying altitues and
temperatures. You mind being on the go with some early starts, late-nights and full days. You can handle altitudes of 9,000 feet or higher with little to no issue.
Details and tour rates:
$6,174 CAD based on double-occupancy
$7,424 CAD based on single occupancy
$6,074 CAD based on triple occupancy
* pricing is per person, land only and includes inter-flight airfare
Minimum group size: 12 participants
Deposit: $698 CAD per person
Final Payment: Due March 17, 2025
- Accommodations (9 nights)
- Meals as per itinerary (8 breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners)
- Motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted tour with local guides
- Tours and admission to attractions as highlighted in tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destination to/from included activities
- Return airport transfers
All tours are escorted by an All Women Travel host that will be with you every step of the way.
- International airfare (we can assist with flight options)
- Meals and alcoholic beverages not listed in itinerary
- Optional activities
- Visa/passport fees
- Pre- and post-tour additional hotel nights
- Items of a purely personal nature
We can assist you with booking your international flights. See flight request form below.
Note: A management fee of $75 CAD plus GST per ticket will be applied.
- Canadian passport holders do not require a visa to enter Japan.
- Travelers require a passport valid for at least 3 months after the traveler exits Iceland.
- Mandatory proof of accommodation.
- Mandatory proof of return or onward ticket from Iceland.
Emergency Travel Insurance
When traveling outside Canada, health insurance is highly recommended. Request for quote can be found on the registration form (below).
The supplier provides an option Travel Protection Plan: $529 CAD and is due at first deposit.
You can cancel for any reason and get a full cash refund--all the way up to 24 hours before your trip departs.
In additional to covering for pre-trip cancellation, the protection plan includes the following:
- travel delay support (daily stipend)
- trip interruption (if you need to end your trip early)
- baggage loss or delay
- medical expenses for illness or injury
- emergency assistance
Please note that the Travel Protection Plan (waiver fee) does not cover any single supplement charges which arise from an individual's traveling
companion electing to cancel for any reason prior to depature. The single supplement will be deducted from the refund of the person who cancels.
There is coverage which includes a single supplement benefit of $1,500 for certain covered reasons. Please inquire for further information.
The rate for this tour is based on a minimum of 12 participants and is subject to change and availabillity.
While we appreciate itineraries, it's important to acknowledge that changes may occur.
We strive to adhere to them as closely as possible, but please note that they are subject to change without prior notice.