10 Year Anniversary
Summer of 2023
The mountains are yearning. And I must go!
Quote by John Muir!
DATES TBA--AUGUST 2023
We loved this trip so much, we are doing it again! Take a 4-day trip through breathtaking scenery hardly anyone else has seen. Stay at a luxury lodge which is your base for adventure. Fly-into the wilderness and find your oasis in the middle of the mountains. A bubbling hot tub, well-stocked bar, and fully catered meals await your arrival.
From our base lodge, every day you will fly to some of the most astounding hikes in Canada, accessible only via helicopter. Bucket list items include the Crystalline Pass and the International Basin hikes. All ability levels are catered too. One activity not to be missed is the Mt. Nimbus Via Ferrata--which is the longest in North America. Traverse rock walls, cross an impressive suspension bridge and summit towering peaks. This half or full day adventure will redefine your perception of a 'natural high'.
Included in the rate will be:
- food and beverage (3 meals a day, plus apres-hiking appetizers and refreshments)
- heli-assisted guided adventures
- use of hiking equipment including boots, rain jacket, wind pants, day pack, and hiking poles
- ground transportation from Banff and Lake Louise to the CMH helipad
- ground transportation for return to Lake Louise, Banff, or the Calgary Airport
*Overnight hotel packages will be available.
Estimated total: $4,325 CAD, per person
Based on double-occupancy.
Includes lodging, daily heli access, meals & transportation.