Earn key ring for Italy on this trip.
Trip Start: Palermo, Italy
Trip Ends: Taormina, Italy
Countries visited: Italy
Join us on this escorted trip that will take you beyond the typical Italy vacation!
Sicily has a wealth of attractions to offer such as exploring charming historic cities, archaeological sites left by Roman, Greek, and Phoenician civilizations, excellent beaches, active volcanoes, medieval castles and churches, palaces and villas plus much more. Even the food and wine are unique to Sicily.
Highlights include cultural and culinary experiences and must-see sightseeing inclusions. Some free time and the opportunity to see and do more!
Add-on an extension! This trip offers a great opportunity to add-on Malta to your travel plans. Call for more information or to discuss futher!
Included in the rate:
- 13 nights accommodation (14 days)
- 19 meals (12 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners)
- Hometown airport transfers (within 100km)
- Tours, entrance fees, ferry fee, etc. as per outlined in the itinerary
- If you choose to book the airfare arrival and departure transfers will be included.
Book now! Rates after valid until February 4, 2023.
Double occupancy: $5,499 CAD per person
Single occupancy: $6,449 CAD per person
Triple occupancy: $5,469 CAD per person
*Please note that single accommodations are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
A deposit of $698 CAD per person is required to confirm your space.
Plus optional travel protection plan fee ($499) (see details in insurance tab).
Airfare based on departing Edmonton gateway at an additional cost of $2030 CAD plus $170 air taxes.
- based on economy airfare (upgrades available upon request)
- meals and beverages not outlined in the itinerary
- items of a purely personal nature (laundry, etc.)
- tips and gratuities
If you wish to book your own air, we can assist you with options and as wel we can provide you the option of purchasing the transfers. Please note that all transfers will leave at pre-scheduled times. Please note that air guests will depart from Catania Airport.
All transfers will depart from Taromina to Catania airport.
- The days and order of sightseeing may change to best utilize your time on tour.
- Museum visits and shopping may be affected by the observance of religious or local holidays.
- Most shops and businesses in Italy are closed on Sundays and on national/religious holidays.
MC Destination Travel can assist you with flights pre and post hotels and travel insurance quotes.
Call for assistance.